my legs are sore! Standing on my feet all day after having sat for much of the last 3 months is quite a change for my old bones! I'm already ready for a weekend.
The first day of school went well, though the downside of "looping" with the kids is that they aren't sitting there afraid to speak the first week. Indeed, they were quite social...especially my class of 31. I only have one class of 7th graders whose names I need to learn--the rest I already know except for the odd "new kid" in the other classes.
And now I'm off to do more homework. I started my latest class--Learning and Teaching Geometry--last night. Though it's not an online course, I can already tell that I'm not going to have to work quite as hard as I have been. However, if anyone wants to help me prove that if the area and perimeter of two rectangles are the same, they have the same length and width, please do contact me!
No comments:
Post a Comment