Thursday, August 26, 2010

A beginning


My uncle Robert publishes a family newsletter called "The Malcom Monitor" for my mom's side of the family. It's not only interesting, it provides some family history for future generations. The purpose of my blog isn't the same. I'm not sure yet what it's purpose is, but I'm sure that will develop as I go along. I don't anticipate that I'll post on a regular basis; sometimes I'll get a few posts a week. Other times it will be a week or two between posts.

The picture is of MOST of my family. I'll get another one on here that shows Courtney and Jon. The rest of us went to Boston this summer and this picture was taken in Boston Common. We had a great time on the trip.

This week I headed back to school. No kids in class yet, but lots of meetings and preparatory activities. The 7th and 8th graders will start on Tuesday and I'm eager to see them and hear about their summers. On top of this, I start a class on Monday; three days a week for 2.5 hours per class. It will last a month and will ensure that I have no extra time in my schedule. Arg! I'll be so glad when the master's degree is finished!

OK, that's it for the first blog. More to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment