As I sit here drinking a nice glass of red wine, looking out the window at what has been a gorgeous day, I consider how fast the summer has flown by. Much of the summer has been spent in front of the computer, completing the requirements for a class...and my yard reflects that.
Though today was a non-contract teacher's day, I was at work all morning. I got a lot done, which was good, but I long for a relaxing summer spent on personal projects. I needed to work today in order to have lesson plans done far enough in advance to make it through the next month. I start ANOTHER class on Monday...not an online class, but a scheduled one in which I need to have my butt in the chair at a specifiied time. It only lasts a month, which is good news and bad news. Good news that it's short. Bad news that 10 weeks of "normal" classes are packed into that time, which means I'm going to be very busy. More good news in that this class marks the halfway point of my master's degree...the end will start to approach!
Kevin's senior pictures get taken this weekend, and perhaps some family pictures as well. It's hard to believe that my baby is a senior. Or to contemplate what he has added to our family. Again, time flies.
Tomorrow will bring more lesson planning...but until then, I'm gonna relax!
No comments:
Post a Comment