Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's been a while...

Busy times...Jon and Courtney moved to Kennewick, WA and then turned around and came right back so that Jon could (successfully) defend his master's thesis. They will be heading back today to get settled in and Jon starts his new job next Monday. Exciting times for them!

Teaching school and taking night classes has been hectic. Classes go from 6 - 9 and when I get home, I can't sleep right away. This week and next week will be especially tough, as there are three classes a week and very little time for homework in between. The good news is that the homework isn't too grueling; much less work than online classes. Speaking of online classes, another one will start the week after I finish this class. More good news (sorta) is that I'm officially halfway through my master's degree. Only "sorta" good news because it seems like it's taken me forever to get to this point. Only one forever left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment